Enjoy entry to 17 major attractions in Kuala Lumpur with KL PASS™. Board a hop-on hop-off tour bus to get around the city with stress and more time to see the sights. In addition to these advantages, also receive discounts and special offers at over 70 dining and retail establishments.
Experience Kuala Lumpur with greater value with your KL PASS™. With the KL PASS™, you can enjoy prepaid access to multiple attractions in the city while saving time and money. Also, you can use the special Fast Track lanes and skip the queues for tickets and admissions.
Board a hop-on hop-off tour bus to tour the city. With 22 stops at hotspots around Kuala Lumpur, the double-decker KL Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Bus is a great way to see the sights of the area as it comes with running commentary in different languages.
Enjoy further discounts and special offers at over dining and retail establishments. Simply look out for the participating outlets and present your KL PASS™ for these privileges. Your KL PASS™ is available in validities of 1-day, 3-day, or 6-day; and with each pass, it comes with a complimentary 140-page guidebook packed with useful information to make the most of your visit.
Attractions included with the KL PASS™ include:
KL Butterfly Park
Berjaya Times Square Indoor Theme Park
Batik Workshop at Kompleks Kraf
Discoveria at Avenue K
Escape Room at Berjaya Times Square
Laser Battle at Berjaya Times Square
MUD: Our Story of Kuala Lumpur (Cultural Show)
KL City Gallery
Unlimited rides on KL hop-on hop-off bus (according to pass' validity)
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
The Foundry Workshop at Royal Selangor
With KL Pass, you will enjoy:
- Entry without further payment to major sight in Kuala Lumpur
- Fast Track lanes available at participating attractions
- Unlimited rides on the exclusive KL hop-on hop-off bus
- Freedom to see & explore the city at your own unique pace
- Guidebook with information to help you plan your itinerary
1. Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
2. Some attractions may have height and weight restrictions.
3. You are required to present your passport/identification card for pass collection only. To gain entry to the attractions, you need to present your KL PASS only.
3. A “day” is based on a calendar day, so if a pass is used at 4 PM on Monday, Monday is counted as day 1 of your pass usage.
4. Lost or damaged cards will not be replaced or refunded.
5. Pass entitles you to 1 visit only per attraction (except KL hop-on hop-off). Only the stated number of attractions can be utilized. Unused attractions will not be refunded or exchanged.
6. The card must be activated within 1 year of date of purchase.
KL PASS™ is activated upon first usage at the participating attractions that allow entry without further payment.
7. Each KL PASS™ is pre-loaded with a set Purse Value, which may be utilize within the specified number of days of validity for your pass (1-, 3-, or 6-day). Each time the KL PASS™ is used to gain entry, your Purse Value is deducted following the price for a full public entry ticket. Unused Purse Value is non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash. No top-up is allowed.
8. Your 1-Day Pass comes with a Purse Value of RM 185 (adult) and RM 140 (child); 3-Day Pass is RM 525 (adult) and RM 415 (child); while 6-Day Pass is RM 1025 (adult) and RM 740 (child).